Double Swivel Lifting Point + Centring: DSP+C
The double swivel lifting point DSP allows the use of other lifting equipment: passing a cable or rope, adapting a ring with a large eye for those that have hooks out of proportion to the lifting ring,...
Thanks to the centring system (+C), the resistance of the axis is reinforced, when the lifting point is laterally used on the load to lift.
The characteristics of the double swivel lifting point + centring: DSP+C
- Safety factor 5
- Double articulation allows it to line up perfectly with the sling
- Two ways of tightening: either by open-ended spanner or by Allen key
- From M8 to M20 as standard; for loads from 0.3 t to 2.5 t
- From UNC 5/16" to UNC 3/4" as standard; for loads from 650 lbs to 5,500 lbs
- Other variants of fitting bolts on request