Double Swivel Shackle + Centring: DSS+C
With a high WLL, the double swivel shackle DSS+C has been especially designed for liftings and turnings of heavy loads.
Thanks to the centring system (+C), the resistance of the bolt is reinforced, when the lifting ring is laterally fixed on the load to lift.
The characteristics of the double swivel shackle with centring: DSS+C
- Safety factor 4 or 5, according to the proposed WLL
- Has a large hole of the shackle
- Double articulation allows it to line up perfectly with the sling
- Tightening by Allen key
- From M24 to M64 as standard; for loads from 5 t to 32.1 t
- From UNC 1 ¼" to UNC 2" as standard; for loads from 14,000 lbs to 50,000 lbs
- Other variants of fitting bolts on request
- Equipped with the patented CENTRING system