Female double swivel ring: FE.DSR
The female double swivel ring FE.DSR has been especially designed to guarantee liftings under load. Its double articulation allows it to line up perfectly with the sling. This swivel ring is also available in stainless steel and can be used in a humid, corrosive, chemical,... environment.
The female double swivel ring FE.DSR can be used with threaded parts in different lengths.
The characteristics of the female double swivel ring: FE.DSR
- Safety factor 5
- Steel with high resistance, class > 8
- From M8 to M22 as standard for loads from 0,3 t to 3 y.
- From UNC 5/16" to UNC 7/8" as standard for loads from 650 to 6,600 LBS
- Possibility of a higher WLL on demand
- Easy to screw and very ergonomic
- Allows the use of the existing fixation point (axis or overlaying threaded rod)
- Permits the hook to move parallel to the supporting face of the ring being drawn at 90°
- Plane hole or other threads on demand
- Also available with an axis