Double Swivel Ring + Centring: DSR+C
The double swivel ring DSR has been especially designed to guarantee liftings under load.
Thanks to the centring system (+C), the resistance of the axis is reinforced, when the swivel ring is fixed laterally on the charge to load.
The characteristics of the double swivel ring with centring: DSR+C
- Double articulation allows it to line up perfectly with the sling
- Two ways of tightening: either by open-ended spanner or by Allen key
- From M8 to M30 as standard; for loads from 0.3 t to 6.3 t
- From UNC 3/8" to UNC 1" as standard; for loads from 1,200 lbs to 10,000 lbs
- Other variants of fitting bolts on request
- Equipped with the patented centring system